"Personal Information" means the information that we obtain from You in connection with Your use of the Website.
Rifle Marketing LLC is the publisher, owner, and operator of the Website and is the Party responsible for the collection of information described herein. If Owner or Owner's property shall be referred to through first-person pronouns, it shall be through the use of the following: Us, We, Our, Ours, etc.
We are committed to the protection of Your privacy while You use Our Website.
How Information is Collected:
Depending on how You use Our Website, You will be subject to different types of information collected and different manners of collection.
- Automatic tracking collects non-personal information that cannot identify You personally. This includes, but is not limited to, IP address information, location information, and certain browser data, such as history and/or session information.
- You may be asked to provide certain Personal Information, such as Your name and email address, for for the purpose of receiving email communications. This information will only be obtained through Your voluntary disclosure.
- From time to time We may request information from You to assist Us in improving Our Website, and the User experience, such as demographic information or Your particular preferences.
How Information is Stored:
We use secure physical and digital systems to store your Personal Information when appropriate. We ensure that your Personal Information is protected against unauthorized access, disclosure, or destructions.
Please note, however, that no system involving the transmission of information via the internet, or the electronic storage of data, is completely secure. However, We take the protection and storage of Your Personal Information very seriously. We take all reasonable steps to protect Your Personal Information.
How Information is Used:
We primarily use Your Personal Information to help Us provide a better experience for you on Our Website and to provide You the services and/or information You may have requested, such as use of Our Website.
Information that does not identify You personally, but that may assist in providing Us broad overviews of Our customer base, will be used for market research or marketing efforts. Such information may include, but is not limited to, IP address or interests based on Your cookies.
Personal Information that may be considering identifying may be used for the following:
- Improving Your personal user experience
- Communications to You, including via email
- Providing customer service or technical support to You
- Advising You about updates to the Website or related Items
- In addition to the uses described above, We may use Personal Information that We collect for other purposes that are disclosed to You at the time that We collect the information, or with your consent.
We may utilize third party service providers ("Third Party Service Providers"), from time to time or all the time, to help Us with Our Website, and to help serve You.
We may use Third Party Service Providers to assist with information storage (such as cloud storage).
We may provide some of Your Personal Information to Third Party Service Providers in order to help Us track usage data, such as referral websites, dates and times of page requests, etc. We use this information to understand patterns of usage of, and to improve, the Website.
We may use Third Party Service Providers to host the Website. In this instance, the Third Party Service Provider will have access to your Personal Information.
Your Personal Information will not be sold or otherwise transferred to other third parties without Your approval.
Communications Opt Out:
From time to time, We may send You informational or marketing communications related to Our Website such as announcements or other information. If You wish to opt-out of such communications, You may also click the opt-out link which will be provided at the bottom of any and all such communications. You may contact the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be advised that even though You may opt-out of such communications, You may still receive information from Us that is specifically about Your use of Our Website or about Your account with Us. Opt-out requests related to Third Party communications must be submitted directly to the sending party.
By providing any Personal Information to us, or by using Our Website in any manner, You have created a commercial relationship with Us. As such, You agree that any email sent from Us or third-party affiliates, even unsolicited email, shall specifically not be considered SPAM, as that term is legally defined.
Children's and Minor's Privacy:
In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, We do not knowingly collect information from children.Our Website and Service is intended for general audiences and is not targeted to children under 13. If We learn that We have collected personal information from a child under 13, We will take steps to promptly delete the information. We recommend that that children under 13 obtain consent from a parent or guardian before transmitting Personal Information via the internet.
Disclosure of Information:
Although Our policy is to maintain the privacy of Your Personal Information as described herein, We may disclose Your Personal Information if We believe that it is reasonable to do so in certain cases, in Our sole and exclusive discretion. Such cases may include, but are not limited to:
- To satisfy any local, state, or Federal laws or regulations
- To respond to requests, such discovery, criminal, civil, or administrative process, subpoenas, court orders, or writs from law enforcement or other governmental or legal bodies
- As may be necessary for the operation of Our Website
- To generally cooperate with any lawful investigation about Our Users
- If We suspect any fraudulent activity on Our Website or if We have noticed any activity which may violate Our terms or other applicable rules
Acceptance of Risk:
Modifications and Revisions:
Last Updated: April 1st, 2018